The Pink Cow
- Language available: English
- Menu: English
Monday – Friday:
Lunch 12:00 – 14:30
Tuesday – Sunday:
Dinner 17:00 until late
Holiday: closed on Mondays (dinner time)
- Restaurant, bar and art space in Roppongi
- Delicious Californian-Mexican cuisine
- Relaxing atmosphere, live music and art performances
- Events, parties and gatherings booking accepted
Recommendation of the house
- Friday and Saturday evening: All-you-can-eat BBQ specials at ¥2,500
- Grilled chicken burrito
- Black bean & cheese burrito
- Owned and managed by Californian Traci Concoli, the Pink Cow is fast becoming THE place for wine lovers to relax in over affordable drinks while enjoying delicious vegetarian friendly Californian and Mexican cuisine.
- Spacious, with three rooms, a bar and a piano, the Pink Cow doubles as an avant-garde art space for shows that change monthly.
- Delicious homemade guacamole and ‘cow’ chips costs JPY850, a veggie burger JPY1,300, while fried burritos come in at JPY1,000.
- I spent four months in Tokyo. During that time, the pink cow became a second home for me. The food, the atmosphere, the people, it’s all great. The head chef and the owner, Traci, are great and friendly. The two american bartenders when I was there were hilarious. It’s a great place to dine, and an amazing place to meet new people. If I miss one thing about Tokyo, it’s the Pink Cow.
- Just great service, great staff and great food!!
- The Pink Cow rocks. If you are in Tokyo, you must go out of your way to find this place (not easy, but SO worth it!) One of the hidden treasures of the city. The chef, a brit, makes such a great food, and the owner is such a sweetheart! Personal service, great music, and fab eating that is affordable. Hard to believe it is in Shibuya!
Location and Contact
Address: Roi Bldg. B1F, 5-5-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo