The Dubliners’ Cafe & Pub Shinagawa
- Established: 2003
- Language available: English, Japanese
- Menu: English, Japanese
Monday – Thursday:
11:30- 23:00 (L.O. 22:00, Drink L.O. 23:00 )
Friday and the day before holidays :
11:30 – 23:30 (L.O. 22:00, Drink L.O. 23:00)
Saturday & Sunday:
12:00 – 22:00 (L.O. 21:00, Drink L.O. 21:30 )
- Traditional Irish pub which reproduces a real home country’s atmosphere, offering barrel beers such as Guinness and Kilkenny, as well as the tastiest Irish cuisine in Japan.
- Enjoy the cozy atmosphere, surrounded by rustic and antique decoration. Our pubs are also very popular for charter parties such as wedding after-parties.
Recommendation of the house
- GUINESS DRAUGHT
Originated in 1759 in Ireland, Dublin.
A feature of the product is the dark ruby red colour, the burnt flavour and creamy head (1 pint 1,000yen).
- Stout beers born in Ireland that keeps the traditional production method since 1856 (1 pint ¥ 950, 1/2 pint ¥ 500).
- All-day breakfast plate: garlic toast, salad, bacon, fried egg, sausage, beans, french fries (¥ 1,000).
- Lemon butter & rosemary baked chicken
- Shepherd’s pie (baked minced lamb meat topped with mashed potato)