- English speaking staff: Available
- English menu: Available
Tuesday – Saturday: 20:00 – 3:00
Holidays: Sunday and Mondays
- Check out! International songs from Sweden, Italy, the Netherlands, France, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Israel, Germany, Norway, Finland.
- Various genres: Pop, Standards, Jazz, Disco, R＆B, Gospel, Soul, Rock＆Roll, Show tunes, TV themes, Songs for kids.
- Entrance fee 3,500 yen, includes 2 free drinks and no-time-limit free karaoke!
Recommendation of the house
- International songs from Sweden, Italy, the Netherlands, France, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Israel, Germany, Norway, Finland.
- Unlike box style Karaoke, you sing songs on stage in front of other customers at Smash Hit. Located in Hiroo, an expat haven, Smash Hit has a high ratio of foreign customers. Only western songs are available. Smash Hit has stadium-style seating, and there’s usually a lot of excitement between the singer and the audience.
Location and Contact
Address: M2 bldg. B1F, 5-2-26 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo