- Language available: Japanese English
- Credit card: Accept Not Accept
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- Monday – Saturday: 17:00 – 24:00 (L.O. 23:00)
- Holidays: Sunday
- Russian restaurant in Kotobashi, Tokyo
- Large variety of “A La Carte” dishes
- Special menu for parties
- Happy hour: every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 19:00 till 21:00 (draft beer for 250 yen)
- For Brastel Promotion readers: 10% discount
Recommendation of the house
- Salo (cured slabs of pork)
- Karman (potato pancak filled with vegetables)
- Brizol (Meat omelet)
- Bliny (pancakes with homemade jam)
- The restaurant is run by two Russian beautiful girls who know how to cherish their customers. The service was really good! Great selection of Georgian wine! The food was amazing!
- For our party Chef of Skazka prepared a special menu with a liver cake and various appetizer-salads and 2 kinds of soup that were followed by dumplings, a juicy chicken and boiled potatoes with butter and dill! The dessert was served with a traditional hot pancakes with a jam filling inside. It was very tasty! Definitely coming here again!
- The best Russian food restaurant in Tokyo! But book it in advance as it is always full of customers!
- I do not know much about Russian food, but it was DELICIOUS. I am Romanian and my Russian boss took me to the party to Skazka and it was amazing. I loved most of all a meat ball soup and varenniki ( boiled dumplings with potato and mushrooms inside) served with a sour cream sauce. For dessert we had crepe with home-made apple jam inside. And I loved a Russian traditional drink called “mors” – a sort of blueberry and cranberry juice (homemade, of course! )! If you ever go there do not miss it! For sure I will go again there!