Shot Bar PROPAGANDA
- Established: 1997
- Language available: Japanese, English
- Menu: Japanese, English
- Credit card: accept
Monday – Friday: 18:00 – 5:00
Saturday – Sunday: 19:00 – 5:00
Holiday: Open every day
- Shot bar in Roppongi, Tokyo
- Popular hangout among the expat community, it’s a great place for chilling, dancing or just enjoying some drinks with friends
- Happy hour: drinks at 500 yen until 9PM
- Party plan available, DJ Live on weekends
Recommendation of the house
- Large variety of cocktails: bloody mary, moscow mule, dry martini, gin and tonic, frozen margarita, mojito, cuba libre, etc.
- Whiskies (Canadian, Irish, Scotch), brandy, wine, champagne, etc.
- Japanese and International beers (Kirin, Asahi, Sapporo, Yebisu, Guinness, Corona, Budweiser, Samuel Adams, VB, Miller, Pilsner Urquell etc.)