Sakura Hotel Jimbocho
- Established: 1994
- Language available: Japanese English
- Credite card: Accept Not Accept
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- Front desk: 24 hours
- Holidays: Open every day
- Cheap, clean, bright and cozy rooms for any travel purposes, from business to backpacking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Located in central Tokyo, very close to Tokyo Dome, Akihabara Electric Town and The Imperial Palace
- Rooms starting from 3,150 yen
- Special offers and events
- I recently went to Japan during the big Earthquake. I was staying at Sakura Hotel at the time. They were on top of everything. They had snacks and tea for the people staying there. The news as on they had flashlights ready. They answered all my questions. They were very helpful and friendly when I needed to call home and use the internet. Honestly they had the best staff of any Hotel I’ve stayed in. I’ve been around the world and they made my very short stay in Tokyo during that traumatic time even easier on me. It’s not fancy but it is very friendly.
- I stayed there for 3 nights and its good value for money. Close to the underground and jr station , stayed in a single room and the room is a bit crampy but the bed was great, and your out all day anyway. The area is really chilled compared to other parts of town and that’s why i decided to stay there, easy to get around and lots of restaurants near by. Staff very friendly and helpful , free wifi and in general very clean and nice. Im gonna stay here on my next visit as well.
- I’ve stayed here three times now and every expereience has been great. The staff is very helpful, friendly and multilingual. They’ve always handled my reservations without any problems and have been flexible for me. The location is great, walking distance to the subway. It’s clean and convenient. I always manage to make friends here as it is popular with backpackers and English teachers.