- Established: 2005
- Language available: Japanese Englis
- Credite card: Accept Not Accept
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- 6:00 – 25:00
- Holidays: Open every day
- Reasonably priced, comfortable stay!
- Free Internet
- Fully-equipped kitchen, coin laundry, coin lockers
- Bicycle and cell phone rental available
- Friendly, helpful English-speaking staff
Recommendation of the house
- Single room (Japanese style) at 6,200 yen
- I stayed there one week. Rooms are small, just like everything in Japan. Beds are japanese style, hard. Rooms were clean and nice. Shower/toilet in the room was the smallest I’ve ever seen. Hotel staff is great! Wlan worked in the room. Hotel was quiet. Location is great, close to UENO where you get fast train to Airport and train/subway around the city.
- This hotel is in a good location, right near the metro lines, and also a short walk from the station that the skyliner train from the airport goes to. The rooms are small, but enough space to lie a suitcase down and theres a desk area. The bed was fine, we stayed in the western style double room. The bathroom is tiny, but clean. The hotel had free internet which was great, and a small kitchen and washing machine which was really handy. I would definitely stay here again.
- Coming from Narita with the Skyliner which has got its endpoint at Ueno, it was not a to long walk to the hotel, which was easy to find walking along Asakusa dori. Check-in was from 3pm, I was there around 2pm but my luggage was stored safely in the baggage storage room. Check-in itself was easy and went softly. Staff was helpful, spoke and understood good English, so no problems there.