- Language available: Japanese English
- Credite card: Accept Not Accept
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- Front desk: 5:30 – 24:30
- Holidays: Open every day
- Cheap hostel close to Asakusa, a popular tourist spot!
- Discount for long stays
- Japanese and Western style rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Recommendation of the house
- Single room (3-tatami size): ¥3,200/night
- Single room (6-tatami size): ¥6,400/night
- Single room (Western style): ¥6,800/night
- Great hotel with a hostel vibe. Staff and guests so friendly, which made my stay here brilliant. Rooms were clean, with great amenities. Location was good, slightly out of the ‘happening’ parts of the city, but you have everything you need close by like supermarkets, local shops, and you also feel less like a tourist.
- I’m so happy with this hotel. If I ever come back to Japan I will stay in this hotel again. The price is so cheap for the kind of hotel that it is. It has everything you may need: computers with free WiFi connection at lobby; free lockers, vending machines, microwave, showers, Japanese bath, laundry, elevator.
- The room was quiet, the bed comfortable, and the community bath very nice and clean. The community room has 5 computers that you can access for free, as well as a couple guitars, the paper, and free coffee/tea.