- Language available: Japanese English
- Credite card: Accept Not Accept
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- Front desk: 24 hours
- Breakfast time: 8:00 – 10:00
- Holidays: Open every day
- Well-located in Asakusabashi, close to major tourist attractions in Tokyo: Akihabara (electronics), Ryogoku (Sumo arena), Ueno (museum, zoo) and Asakusa (Sensoji temple)
- Free Internet, free coffee and tea
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Room amenities include: TV, phone, fax, water pot, fridge, hair dryer, trouser press, lamp, toiletries, yukata, slippers
- Hotel facilities include: guest lounge, shop, vending machines, cleaning service, fax service, morning call, courier
- Book online and get a special discount!
Recommendation of the house
- Shared room at 3,750 yen / person (Online booking only)
- Single room at 6,500 yen (Online booking only)
- Semi-double room at 7,850 yen (Online booking only)
- This hotel has the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. The rooms might be small, but the they are very inviting and clean. They provide all sorts of amenities like internet, a tea maker in the room, TV, tooth brush, tooth paste, robe, and a lot more.
- The location is amazing. You can step out onto the steps instead of the elevator and you have a spectacular view of the river and several river boats. When you leave the hotel, the rail system is only a block away, and there is a Pharmacy on the corner. There are neat little places you can walk to and see as well, such as a small shrine down an alley.
- Anyone who gave this hotel less than 5 stars must have been grumpy or an anti-social. This is a family run hotel, and they treat you like family while you’re here.