Failte Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Language available: English
- Menu: English
- Credit card: accepted
Monday – Saturday: 17:30 – 26:00
Sunday, national holidays: 15:00 – 23:00
Holiday: New Year’s and building’s holiday
- Irish pub with a traditional home-made taste!
- Great place to have party with friends
- Live music and sport matches
Recommendation of the house
- Failte-style nicoise salad
- Soda bread, pickles, pork rillette
- Beef in Guinness, cottage pie, fish n’ chips
- I give this 4/5 for a place to drink and dance on a fri or sat night. They have live bands here, which vary but are mostly rock, alternative, or irish jigs. This place usually gets crowded, and a bit rowdy with drunk 25 – 30 year olds. Nice little dance floor in front of the band that usually gets filled.
- Failte’s is easily one of my favourite pubs. The atmosphere is great on weekends and the staff is friendly. On Friday and Saturday nights (and sometimes on Thursdays, I believe) they have live bands; the music’s always great and the drunkies end up on the dance floor (guilty!). On Sundays they have karaoke, which is pretty fun too!!
- Failte’s is a great place to have a drunk old time. Saturdays are always insane at this place, so make sure you try to get out a little early if you want a seat.
Location and Contact
Address: Shibuya SEDE Bldg. 5F, 1-5-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo