Dubliners’ Irish Pub Shinjuku
- Established: 1995
- Language available: Japanese English
- Credite card: Accept Not Accept
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
- Lunch: Saturday & Sunday, holiday:
- 12:00-15:00 (L.O. 14:30)
- Dinner: Monday – Thursday:
- 15:00-23:30 (L.O. 23:00)
- Fridays & Saturdays:
- 15:00-25:00 (L.O. 24:30)
- Sundays & holidays:
- 15:00-23:00 (L.O. 22:30)
- Holidays: open every day
- Traditional Irish pub which reproduces a real home country’s atmosphere, offering barrel beers such as Guinness and Kilkenny, as well as the tastiest Irish cuisine in Japan.
- Enjoy the cozy atmosphere, surrounded by rustic and antique decoration. Our pubs are also very popular for charter parties such as wedding after-parties.
Recommendation of the house
- GUINESS DRAUGHT
Originated in 1759 in Ireland, Dublin.
A feature of the product is the dark ruby red colour, the burnt flavour and creamy head (1 pint 1,000yen).
- Stout beers born in Ireland that keeps the traditional production method since 1856 (1 pint ¥ 950, 1/2 pint ¥ 500).
- All-day breakfast plate: garlic toast, salad, bacon, fried egg, sausage, beans, french fries (¥ 1,000).
- Lemon butter & rosemary baked chicken
- Shepherd’s pie (baked minced lamb meat topped with mashed potato)