- Language available: Japanese, English,
- Menu: English
Monday - Sunday:
11:30 – 23:00 (L.O. 22:00)
Holiday: open every day
- Russian restaurant in Kichijoji, Tokyo
- Open for lunch until 17:00
- Special menu for parties and gatherings (from 3,000 yen)
- Russian classes available every first Saturday of the month
Recommendation of the house
- Selyodka pod shuboi (“herrings in a fur coat” – a layered salad of beets, potatoes, finely diced herring fillets, eggs and carrots): 600 yen
- Blini (Russian style pan-cakes): 600 yen
- Salo (Ukrainian cured slabs of fatback): 500 yen
- Authentic Georgian and Russian food is prepared by native chefs in this unpretentious basement cafe. Georgian- and Russian-themed set menus (3000 – 3200 yen for lunch or dinner) are a good introduction to the kitchen’s most popular dishes.
- There’s also an extensive “A la Carte” menu, and lots of drinks (Georgian wines, Russian vodkas). 1000 yen range lunch specials are served until 5 PM.
- Delicious! Surprisingly large amount portion!
- A very pleasant and quiet atmosphere that makes you feel good and delicious flavors of traditional Russian food makes you remember about your sweet home. Courtesy of waiters which speaks Japanese, Russian and Romanian make you feel good and you forget homesick.
Location and Contact
Address: Nine Bldg. B1, 1-4-10 Kichijoji Honcho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo