- Established: 1997
- Language available: Japanese English
- Credit card: Accept Not Accept
- 6 types of tap beer and over 140 types of bottled beer from Europe!
- No service charges!
- Delicious food!
Recommendation of the house
- Pilsner Urquell (Czech beer) and Barbar Winter Bok (Belgian strong ale)
- Wine-steamed mussels
- Belgo’s original oyster sausage
- Belgo is an European beer bar that has an extensive collection of beers.
- I felt comfortable because they understood English and had an English menu and welcomed me into a bar where people went with their friends to relax.
- The interior is exceptionally unique and has a very nice feel to it. When you walk in, you are greeted by a large sunken bar that has lofts like a tree house around the corners.
- I would go here more often if Belle-Vue Kriek was a bit cheaper on tap – but it seems everywhere is expensive for Belle-Vue Kriek, which is a problem for me because I down the tiny glasses way too quickly. Still I find myself drifting back to Belgo every now and then for the excellent chips (French fries) – they may be made from frozen, but they taste amazing – a few Belle-Vue Krieks, and a bottle of something British. A good place.
Location and Contact
Address: Shibuya Higashi Ichigokan Bldg. B1F, 3-18-7 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo